Castaway Castaway

kind of... too hard

Well one problem was i couldn't raise enough money in the first part to get some potions... so I died when I tried to do the first quest because I didn't have enough health. So when the snakes saw me and attacked me, I died the first time! So I tried this over and over again but it still didn't do anything.

What I suggest is that maybe you start off with finding a chestful of money, at least 200 gold and then we'd be getting somewhere, instead of being killed by a buch of snakes in two hits.

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

uhmmmm

This game doesn't work! I CAN"T PUNCH THAT OLD WOMAN MIIISSSTER!

Tremerz Tremerz

TREMERZ!

this made me laugh so hard when I havn't even watched the movie.
You pick up a guy and suddenly...UHOH! TREMERZ! yay!

santa dressup santa dressup

uhm... good spirit?

The button didn't work and you need more choices!!! Also if you think it sucks spend some more time on it, work on it til' you think it's good... then other people might like it. you also need to learn how to take critcism... the response to Dark-scarecrow's review was kind of immature... take the criticism and use it to your advantage!!! Hope this helps!

MrDiemon54 responds:

thx but i sucked because all the adds i could think of ,well i tryed excactly what you said but it would say im copying and thats why the button doesnt work

clickplay2 clickplay2

:) really cute!

I really love your characters!
it was kind of hard but it was still really fun to try and figure out.
great job and I hope to see more games/movies from you!

JJs Flower Garden JJs Flower Garden

cute

that was really cute! It gets a bit repetitive but the story was really thought out.

Great job!

Dance Floor Friends Dance Floor Friends

wowsa!

Great graphics and music.it's so different from ddr that you can't even call it a copy!!

Keep up the good work!

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

glitch

I found one! i read the logbook and I can't move away from it. KInda weird...

Anyway good job and nice animation!

Leaving Leaving

nice

Really cool idea. At first it was kind of confusing (which makes sense :) and then I got the picture :D. DEEP...

You could work on the graphics but the story was amazing so I give you9/10 :)

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

YAY!!!!

Keep making more cus your games are brilliant!
Just as good as achievement unlocked.